Thursday, October 23, 2008

Traveling Man Part I

I've been remiss. Perhaps it is the freedom of unemployment. Or just the numerous amount of time spent in a flying tin can. But posts here have been sparse, and I do apologize.

Some might note that the links disappeared. My bad. I tried to tweak the template, and in doing so, erased everything I had done. I'll work on it soon. I have the time.

For now, though, here is a picture essay to catalogue where I've been and what I've been doing.



Hagya Sophya, Istanbul, Turkey

Hagya Sophya, Istanbul, Turkey

Hagya Sophya, Istanbul, Turkey

Hagya Sophya, Istanbul, Turkey

Basilica Cistern, Istanbul, Turkey

Basilica Cistern, Istanbul, Turkey

1 Comments:

Blogger flanthrower said...

Goodness! I can't believe they still have that scaffolding up! I was there almost 8 years ago and it looks much the same.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home