Friday, October 30, 2009

Howdy from the East....The Far East that is....

This is a lame way to update, I know, but I am right now I am sporadically available because I am here:


http://borget.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Hong-Kong-Skyline-night.jpg


I will follow continue on to:


courtesy of lonely planet online

I'll be stateside at the end of November. If I finally find a camera, then I'll post some photo-ops. If not, then please imagine me, an asian, who, being white on the inside, feels more out of place here than anywhere else in the world.
See you on the flipside...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You're going to Japan? SO jealous! Have a great time and take a ton of photos!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your brother are quite white on the inside, for being Asian. I will agree with that. That being said, have a great time in your MOTHER LAND!!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Pierre said...

Photos. Jea!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home